05 April, 2009

You're making it all come alive


I've been having some good days.
tennis has made me happier,
and now that the weather is happier, i am even more happier.
even more happier? is that grammatically correct...?
i have had a great weekend.
but i will have to tell you about it later, as i am just about to leave
to go play tennis with my mother.
i'm so sorry i haven't written in a while,
i have been so busy!
but happy busy, which is the best kind (:
so anywho,
how are you all?
my spring break is just four days away!
thank goodness!
and i have so much fun planned, even though i'm not going away (:
thank you for all of the beautiful comments on my last post,
and i will talk to you all soon!

<3alwaysssss,>

4 comments:

Morena Doll said...

Hales (may I call you that?) you're so sweet and lovely. Your comments always make me smile.

Seriously. I send ♥ for you.

Morena Doll said...

Oh P.S. that's such an adorable picture.
You just got another smile out of me hon.
<3

setyourselfonfire said...

Cute pic! Awesome that you play tennis too. I used to in highschool but not know. I just remember that the muscles in my right arm were so much bigger and stronger that in my left arm in those days and it looked so funny.

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

i love these cute drawings! and the header is fab!!!!
:D