05 April, 2009

You're making it all come alive


I've been having some good days.
tennis has made me happier,
and now that the weather is happier, i am even more happier.
even more happier? is that grammatically correct...?
i have had a great weekend.
but i will have to tell you about it later, as i am just about to leave
to go play tennis with my mother.
i'm so sorry i haven't written in a while,
i have been so busy!
but happy busy, which is the best kind (:
so anywho,
how are you all?
my spring break is just four days away!
thank goodness!
and i have so much fun planned, even though i'm not going away (:
thank you for all of the beautiful comments on my last post,
and i will talk to you all soon!

<3alwaysssss,>

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hales (may I call you that?) you're so sweet and lovely. Your comments always make me smile.

Seriously. I send ♥ for you.

Unknown said...

Oh P.S. that's such an adorable picture.
You just got another smile out of me hon.
<3

herecomesthesun said...

Cute pic! Awesome that you play tennis too. I used to in highschool but not know. I just remember that the muscles in my right arm were so much bigger and stronger that in my left arm in those days and it looked so funny.

Nicola said...

i love these cute drawings! and the header is fab!!!!
:D