03 May, 2009

Hello Again!

Well, I haven't written in a while! I've been so busy, but good busy! And happy...good happy! So, some of the things that have been on my mind...

The tennis courts have been a place of drama lately. Good and bad.
Today is Kenzy and Spencer's one month anniversary. I would tell you the whole story about how their union started all sorts of drama, with him changing their relationship status on facebook before Kenzy got a chance to tell any of her friends, or how our small school found out that a freshman is going out with a junior, but none of that matters anymore, because Kenzy and I had a nice little chat and our school got over the drama and moved on to someone else.
Spencer and Melissa are very good friends. I felt a but left out, though, because I wasn't aquainticed with Spencer at all, and I felt like i should be. Friday, we had a half day and like half of my class went to Hershey for a field trip. We had a tennis match, so Kenzy wasn't there, who Spencer always hangs out with and Tommy and Curt weren't there, who I usually hang out with. When I was sitting in the grass, after Spencer finished his match, he came over and sat by me. We talked about a lot of things, and I think we really became closer. He talked about Kenzy like she was the best thing ever, which is how he should. I actually feel more comfortable around Spencer now, and I really think thats important. Spencer and Kenzy (Spenzy!) are perfect for eachother, and I think that they'll be together for a very long time.
Katie, who is my friend, kindof... i don't even want to talk about. Honestly, she is just getting on my nerves like crazy. All i have to say is that i think she's just an insanely jealous person, and whatever i do that i do without her, she gets pissed, and I just don't even want to deal with her.

I've been exercising lately, i really wanna get toned for Philadelphia. I'm going with national junior honor society a week from friday and we're staying at a hotel with an indoor water park... and i need to get rid of my winter fat.. ew. Although, i havent been doing taebo... haha, my mom just found her old tapes, and i thought they were too good to not share... they're soo goofy. haha.


Okay, right now i really want to write but my mom and sister are fighting like crazy and i can't concentrate. so, i'll talk to you later! have a wonderful sunday and a fun week (:
☮H

2 comments:

this wheel's on fire said...

"she's just an insanely jealous person, and whatever i do that i do without her, she gets pissed"

i know exactly the type of person you are talking about! when i was younger i remember my "friend" would always go crazy when i would make new friends. it's crazy....

p.s. thank you for your comment! too sweet :)

Unknown said...

Hon it sounds like you're doing great.

Your post made me smile. :)