Hello Loves !
First, I’d like to apologize that my wonderful Wednesday post is, well, in fact being posted Wednesday night. But I have truly had a wonderful (and busy!) Wednesday!
ALSO; I had some interesting links to share with you, but I’m sorry to say that they’re on my other computer…bummer! But I’ll be sure to share them with you soon (:
OHKAY LET’S DO THIS THINGY.
My summer goals that I have started THIS WEEK!:
1. run at least 3 times a week
2. do abs at least 3 times a week
3. organize my room
4. GET A JOB (check?)
5. make the volleyball team
6. read at least 200 pages of AP global book a week (fml…)
7. do at least 5 hrs of community service (3 hours done!)
8. from wake up- 7pm, only 2 hrs on the computer (I’m having difficulties with this one…)
9. TV is OFF from 12-5 (I might actually switch it to 10-5 since I’ve been getting up so early…)
10. take time to enjoy at least 10 books (3 done)
11. make seasonal inspiration posters (i'll show in my uber photo post.) (summer poster- check!)
12. sketch at least 2 times a week (I have to do that!)
13. converse with a friend at least once a week (so that I stay in the loop… I tend to get antisocial during the summer)
14. work on my story at least twice
15. sleep outside at least once
16. go on a hike (or two!)
17. learn how to mow the lawn (I talked to my father about this today and he said its too dangerous… hahah)
18. make a summer music playlist (I really need to do this!)
Well, well, well.
My interview was at 10am so I got there around 9:50. But the store was locked… so I waited… and waited… and waited… and I was there for an interview so I didn’t want to be late and make a bad first impression! So I was worrying a bit about that, but then, the door finally opened. A girl, a boy, and I all walked in and I told a man working my name and that I had an interview. A woman came out and told us to wait just a few minutes while she finished something. So we waited. And I was getting a bit more nervous because another girl had arrived. I was expecting just a one-on-one interview. Oh goodness! Thank goodness, after about five or ten minutes, we were finally called to the back room! So we were asked a few questions and we had to fill out an ‘opinion sheet’ and I think I did pretty well.
Pros: I made good eye contact, which the boy and one non-name girl lacked, and I had a good reason why I wanted to work there which no-name girl and boy also lacked.
Cons: there was this girl named Lauren and she had a lot of work history, which I didn’t, but I was younger than her, and she had really good answers and she and the other two all know people who work at Ralph Lauren and I don’t so I don’t know if that is a problem or not… but I think it’s definitely between Lauren and I.
Although, they said that they’re hiring 4-5 people, so I think I have a pretty good chance. I don’t know how many other people they’re interviewing though.
Oh, and a serious quality that I possessed and the others lacked- I definitely looked the most presentable! Lauren wore an (American eagle?) shirt and jeans, no-name girl wore khakis and a shirt, and boy wore cargo shorts and a t-shirt. What I wore;
[oh goodness. This laptop is super slow and sad so I’m not able to show you my outfit! But I PROMISE for a super awesome much-needed fashion post in the near future !]
Before I leave, I have to say one thing.
GO SEE THE PROPOSAL. Sandra Bullock is amazing and Ryan Reynolds is super delicious. It’s a beautifully done romantic comedy. And there’s a really cute puppy, too (: OH MY GOSH. And gammy. I am in love with her. Hahahha.
Well, have a super delicious rest of the Wednesday. And have a WONDERFUL Thursday ! (: